Mar 19, 2019
College of Arts and Sciences
School of Christian Studies and the Arts
Christian Studies and Philosophy
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
History and Political Science, Paralegal Studies and Administration of Justice, Sociology and Social Work
School of Sciences and Mathematics
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Computer Science and Physics
Physician Assistant Program
Health Services Administration
School of Business
School of Education
Teacher Education and Leadership
- Biological Science, M.Ed.
- Business Education, M.Ed.
- Computer Science, M.Ed.
- Curriculum and Instruction, Ed.D. (85 sem. hrs.)
- Dyslexia Therapy, M.Ed. (30 sem. hrs.)
- Educational Leadership, Ed.D. (85 sem. hrs.)
- Educational Leadership, Ed.S (40 sem. hrs.)
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed. (39 sem. hrs.)/ Licensure & Non-Licensure Tracks
- Elementary Education (K-6), Ed.S. (36 sem. hrs.)
- Elementary Education, Ed.S. (MTA Graduates) (42 sem. hrs)
- Elementary Education, M.Ed. (30 sem. hrs.)
- Higher Education Administration, M.S. (31 sem. hrs)- available in traditional and online formats
- Mathematics, M.Ed.
- Social Studies, M.Ed.
- Teaching Arts, M.Ed. (available in traditional and online formats)
Psychology and Counseling